You are in a CTI scenario and the browser states "This page is trying to load scripts from unathenticated sources" when the Caller Pop-up should appear.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open your browser;
- Open the Live Activity pane;
- Try to simulate a call in your CTI scenario;
- Notice the browser showing the message "This page is trying to load scripts from unathenticated sources".
Some browsers, such as Chrome treat these scripts as unsafe because these are coming from outside the browser. CTI Adapter is an external application for Google Chrome, and these real time running scripts are considered unsafe. This is done to safeguard from any actual harmful content over the Internet.
1. Right click on Chrome Desktop Shortcut Icon;
2. Open Properties;
3. Go to Shortcut tab;
4. For the field Target, add --allow-running-insecure-content at the end of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe".
So it should look like: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --allow-running-insecure-content", please note a space before adding the extra line.
We highly recommend you not to do this, as all unsafe content over the Internet will be loading without any warning.
Safer option is to:
- Load them manually every time or;
- Use Internet Explorer.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To