- Fingerprint/touch ID authentication is only available to one profile when multiple profile is enabled
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
1. Ensure that Fingerprint authentication is enabled in Admin Center > Enable Mobile Features > Mobile Security > Mobile Password > Enable Fingeprint Support
2. Configure SF mobile app using fingerprint.
3. Enable Multiple Profile.
4. Configure another user in the same device.
5. User will be asked to supply a password and not fingerprint
- This is expected behaviour
- Requirement is user will have only 1 profile(Which would be admin profile) of his own which he could authenticate using Fingerprint.
- When multiple profiles are activated, the admin profile would be asked for fingerprint authentication. All the other profiles are activated using only password.
- Touch ID
- Mobile app