Configured status comments field as a reportable field in Goal Plan template, however, it is not extracting data in Ad Hoc Report.
- Goal Management
- Goal Execution
Reproducing the Issue
1. Configure goal plan template with bizx-status-comments and make as a reportable field
<field-definition id="bizx-status-comments" type="text" required="false" detail="false" viewdefault="on" showlabel="true" field-show-coaching-advisor="false" cascade-update="push-down" reportable="field1">
2. Login to instance
3. Navigate to Goal Management tab
4. Go to status report -> Update status comments -> Click on Add comment
5. Run a report to fetch the added status comment details .
1. The values of "bizx-status-comments" in status report keeps changing, bizx-status-comment report is not supported currently.
2. This is by system design.
bizx-status-comments status report status comments status comments report , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-GE , Goal Execution Features , Problem