When creating a ticket for a customer with multiple Ship-to parties, the Ship-to field on the ticket is automatically filled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Click on New Ticket.
- Select a Customer with multiple Ship-to parties - Ship-to field is automatically filled.
This is what happens when you choose the customer:
- First, it looks at the maintained relationships and looks for Ship-to relationships.
- Among the ones there, it chooses the one which matches the Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Division Code.
- If there are multiple entries that match, it chooses the one with the Main indicator.
- If there is no Main indicator, then it chooses a random one.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To