How to Enable and Access Goal Management Tile in Home Page
1. Click on Admin Tools
2. Click on Company Settings -> Manage Home Page link
3. Click Turn on Home Page
4. Go back to home page,you will see revolution Home page
5. Click My Goal, you would see the active Goal plan and All Goals link
6. Click on any goal plan name and it would display all the goals for the selected goal plan
You can also access all goals for all goal plans:
1. Click All Goals, it will display all goal for active goal plans.
2. The goals with alerts are displayed first and then goals without alert; they are ordered by ADDED alert, MODIFIED alert, DELETED alert.
3. Click on the goal with ADDED/MODIFIED alert, it will navigate to goal plan page, the alert will disappear; and the goal will be automatically combined with other goals without alerts.
4. Click the delete icon in the goal with a DELETED alert, the goal and alert will disappear.
You can click the Tile Browser link on the new home page, the Tile Browser will popup to allow users to add/remove the GM tile.
The alerts on the goal homepage tile will be cleared when the goal plan is accessed from the tile, when the goal plan is accessed via the top navigation menu, or when the goal details are viewed from the mobile goal product.
GM Tile Goal management tile Home page tile GM home page , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , Problem