In PM Form goals are not visible, however, it is visible in Goals tab under Goal plan.
Performance Management v12A
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance
2. Navigate to Performance Management tab
3. Open the affected form
4. Goals are not visible in the form
5. Navigate to Goal Management Tab
6. Goals are visible under the associated Goal plan
There is a known issue when the CPM integration is enabled and permissions have not been granted for CPM, the goals on the form do not appear.
To resolve this there are 2 options as below:
1. Disable the CPM/PM integration until the permissions are configured. (Form Template Settings > Select Form > Disable the two PM/CPM Achievements tab switches)
2. Grant the impacted user Achievement and Feedback permissions for the form subject.
Goals are not visible in PM form No Goals in PM form Goal in PM form Goals not populating , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem