> This KBA guides on how to fix Job Profile Template Loading issue
- All HCM Versions - Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
> Manage Job Profile Template > Click "Edit"
Note: Screen will only load
- The rootcause of this issue is because there are some Active Job Profiles linked to an "Inactive Role" that uses the Job Profile Template
- Go to Manage Job Profile Template > Get the TemplateID of the affected Job Profile Template
Sample Job Template: 1011324
- Go to "Import and Export" > Export Data > Export "Job Profile"
- Go to "Monitor Job" > Download and Extract Job Profile Data.
- Open the following Files:
- Job Template-Assigned Families.csv
- Job Profile.csv
- Job Template-Assigned Families.csv -> Check if all Families link into the Templates are "Active" by Filtering Job Template.GUID (ID: 1011324)
- If you found an Inactive "Family" then reactivate the Family in order to Modify the Job Profile Template.
- Roles.csv -> Check "Inactive" Role by filtering the status to "I" and Open Job Profile.csv to check if this "Inactive" Role is mapped/linked to a Active Job Profile by Filtering the Role.GUID in the File.
Sample Role: Test Role 1 (Role GUID: 1011321)
Solution: Customer's may choose from the following option in order to resolve the issue.
OPTION A: Customer may reactivate the Role from Manage Job Profile Content
OPTION B: Customer may inactivate the Job Profile Link to the Template in Manage Job Profile
Check Job Profile Template if now accessible
KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem