When you are replying a Ticket interaction you notice various e-mail addresses in the "To" field.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center;
- Open Ticket view and open Ticket XYZ (XYZ stands as a Ticket ID);
- Click on Interactions tab;
- Click on the Reply button;
- Notice the extra e-mails in the To field.
The Reply button in the Interactions pane behaves as a "Reply all", considering all e-mails in the last interaction. This is the system standard behavior.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To