Including images enhances the user experience and provides the ability to communicate information more clearly.
Learning Management System
1. Add an image: Click on the text area of the question or answer choice to display the editing toolbar. Then click on the last icon, "Upload image", in order to add the image:
2. Image Selection: The Upload pop-up allows you to :
- Select an image
- Enter alternative text(meant to be used by screen readers for accessibility support)
- Set the image as default for all locales of that question that currently exist without an image or for any locales that will be used in the future
Note: The supported files need be enabled under System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration->Attachment.
For example, To add GIF format files we need to include below setting under Attachment:
3. Admin View:A thumbnail version of the images that are uploaded is shown to the administrator, along with file size and alt text:
Add images in Question or Answers Images under Question or Answers , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Product Enhancement