Please, refer this steps to know how proceed when you are trying to download a file from attachments of SAP Cloud for Customer Extended app, to have this file available in offline mode.
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to get the attachment file available from offline mode.
- Go to required Attachments Tab.
- NOTE: Before the sync, in the column Actions of the file you will noticed that we have just the Trash icon.
- Go to User Menu and click in Sync Now.
- After the sync, a new icon will appears in Actions columns, and with this you will be able to download the file to offline mode.
- Click on it to download the file to offline mode. You will notice that the sign in Download to Offline column will be Gree”. It means that now the file will be available in offline mode.
- Go to User Menu and click in Go to Offline.
- Now go to Attachments tab, you will see in the column Offline Available a green sign confirming that the file can be opened in offline mode.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To