- Goal Plan unexpecting becomes active when it should remain inactive
- Development Plan unexpecting becomes active when it should remain inactive
- Goal Management
- Career Development Planning
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Goals or Development and view a inactive plan is now showing as selectable.
- Goal Plans and Development plans are activated in the provisioning. Only SAP Consultings, Partners, and SAP Support has access to the provisioning. From there one of these users can enable the plan to be active. If a user updates the plans in the provisioning, this will also automatically activate the plan.
- Another possibility is the plans were already active, however a user was just granted a new role based permission to access the plans.
- Have the goal plan disabled in the provisioning by SAP Consulting, Support, or a Partner. Audit in the provisioning for goals and development plans can get some information on who may have activated the goals.
- For role based permissions, have an admin user review and change the permissions as needed.
Goal Plan, Objective Plan, Development Plan , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , Problem