- A way to filter through the numerous pages of data dictionary content.
- Applicable to ALL DataCenters.
- Before 1705 release,there is no filter or search field to search field names in onboarding--settings--datadictionary.
- After 1705 release,filter field has been released to search the fields.
- When configuring panels during implementation, there are times a user will need to add a new data key in the data dictionary or see if a data key already exists.
- The user can now use filter to see if the key exists or a similar key exists without have to search page by page for keys.
- Data Dictionary.
- 1705 release.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions