Translations have been entered for Manager New Hire Activities Checklist in multiple languages: Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, Spanish, etc.
Only English displays. No other translations display.
- Applicable To All Data Cneters.
- New hire activity.
- There is an algorithm for checklist that checks the locale of the manager and the locale of the new hire at the time the welcome message and checklist items are created.
- In case the manager and the new hire have the same locale, the content is displayed in that locale. In case the locales differ, the content is displayed in English.
- Let's say, the locale was determined by the algorithm to be English, changing the locale of the Manager or New Hire afterwards, does not have influence any more. So even if both have de-DE in a later point in time, the texts will still be displayed in English.
- For checklist, only the manager locale is relevant. So if the checklist is created while the manager locale is de-DE, the text will stay German, even if the Manager changes his locale to something else.
- New Hire Activity
- Translation of checklist
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions