- In the 1705 release, the comment text box available on the item and scheduled offering snapshots (records) was enhanced for better user experience.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Admin interface
- Item and offering records (snapshots)
- In 1702,in case of Multiline Comments it becomes difficult to scroll and read the comments in the text area on the Snapshot.
- In 1705, the comment text box is still available with the addition of a "view/edit" option:
- Clicking this will open a pop-up window where you can review/edit your text:
- maximum text length is 2000 characters
- once you click "apply" the "save" button of the summary will be enabled to save your changes.
Related issue that was idenitfied is documented in attached KBA: 2490567 - Administrators unable to see more than the first line of Comments field in the items and scheduled offerings records
SuccessFactors, learning, LMS, item, SO, scheduled offering, snapshot, record, comments, text, pop-up, edit, comment box, text box, comments area , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To