- Cannot update legacy picklist to fix duplication
- Making a duplicate picklist object DELETED or OBSOLETED
- When trying to make a change to a legacy picklist the following message is given:
The following lines cannot be saved. The picklist is linked to the MDF Picklist and cannot be updated. Please update the MDF Picklist.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
The item in the legacy picklist has already been migrated via MDF Picklist to Legacy Picklist mapping.
To set the duplicate legacy picklist object as DELETED or OBSOLETED you must:
- Via Manage Data, remove the existing MDF Picklist to Legacy Picklist mapping for the object.
- Proceed with the import, setting the object status to DELETED or OBSOLETED.
- Recreate the MDF Picklist to Legacy Picklist mapping you deleted in step 1 above.
For further information please see KB article 2273480.
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , MDF , legacy , can't change pick list , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects - MDF & Legacy , Problem