Your requirement is to migrate the Discount Lists using the Discount List Type 7PL2, but you receive the below error during Simulation:
Mandatory currency is missing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Discount Lists
- Choose Migrate discount lists using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step
In the General tab in migration file, the data in the Account ID field is missing.
If the Discount List Type Code is 7PL2, it is mandatory to fill the Account ID field in the General tab. Further, in the Items tab, fill the Product ID field and leave the Account ID, Customer Group and Product Category ID fields empty.
KBA , mandatory currency is missing , discount list type code , discount lists , discount list type , customer group , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To