Your requirement is to migrate the Discount Lists, but you receive the below error during Simulation:
Mandatory currency is missing
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Discount Lists
- Choose Migrate discount lists using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step
The error is due to one of the below reasons.
- If the Discount List Type Code used is 7PL2, in the General tab in migration file, the data in the Account ID field is missing.
- The Discount List Type Code is maintained incorrectly.
- If the Discount List Type Code used is 7PL4, you maintained Account ID at Item level.
If the Discount List Type Code is 7PL2, it is mandatory to fill the Account ID field in the General tab. Further, in the Items tab, fill the Product ID field and leave the Account ID, Customer Group and Product Category ID fields empty.
If the Discount List Type Code is 7PL4, Account ID should be maintained at the header level.
The Discount List Type Code for Account Hierarchy Specific Discount List is 7PL1
Discount List, Migration of Discount List, 7PL2, 7PL4, 7PL1 , KBA , discount list type code , mandatory currency is missing , discount lists , discount list type , customer group , 7pl1 , 7pl4 , 7pl2 , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To