The export on the employee data replication status shows the "usersSysId" blank for majority of records.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into Successfactors system
2. Goto admin center --> Import and Export Data
3. Select Export Data
4. Select "Employee Data Replication Status"
5. Goto Monitor Job --> Download the export (MDFZIPExport_EmployeeDataReplicationElement)
6. Inside the jobresponse zip file downloaded will be the file: Employee Data Replication Status.csv
7. Most of the records for the column "usersSysId" would not contain data.
This is design behavior
This field is mandatory only in certain replication content types (EMPLOYEE_TIME_DATA and EMPLOYEE_TIME_PAY_COMPONENTS) and is not filled in all other replication content types.
Currently only the TIME replication content types (referring to the "time off" and "time sheet" replication processes) have field usersSysId filled because these replication processes work on Employment as replication entries.
All other content types work on Person as replication entries and therefore only fill the field personId.
KBA , userssysid missing in replication status , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , P2P & Cloud Payroll , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , How To