Chrome browser crashes and becomes unresponsive when trying to create story and add dimensions and measure to table component.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2017.08
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BusinessObjects Cloud
- Create a Story
- Create table and add dimension and measures
- Chrome browser becomes unresponsive and error is displayed
The cause is currently under investigation by Development.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
Connections, share, users, EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, bobj , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed