You are executing a form template creation run in order to create a printable version of the expense reports as attachment, however the run ends up in error.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Auditig work center
- Go to Form Template Creation Run view
- Highlight the created run
- Open associated application log ID
- Jump to the Results tab and Expand all
You see the warning: Form not attached to Expense Report <expense report ID>. Attachment already exists.
In this case, the expense report is already reimbursed and your user does not have the proper access rights to change reimbursed expense reports.
It is not enough to be and auditor, but the person running the run has to have access to the Posting work center (financial controller), otherwise the system forbids to add attachments to an expense report that is already released for reimbursement or reimbursed.
An employee with access rights to the Posting work center shall execute the run. Otherwise, if required, you may grant the access rights to a business users as follows:
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Go to Business Users view
- Select the user and click Edit access rights.
KBA , SRD-FIN-AU , Auditor Workcenter , How To