You have created Sales Order Y in C4C performing Request for Pricing and submitted it. But the same order does not get replicated to the target system. Later when you checked the outbound message found below error message:
CM_MBF_OPA_TRANSF_DEF:An exception occurred.External code for ExternalSalesPriceSpecificationElementTypeCode XXXX of Map Group ABC
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator Workcenter.
- Go to Web Service Message Monitoring View.
- Choose Advanced Search.
- Enter Service Interface: CustomerQuoteProcessingSalesOrderRequestOut .
- Find the relevant Message ID and check the Payload to confirm the Business Document ID.
- Select the Message ID, here you find above mentioned error message.
Since there is no code list mappings maintained for external condition XXXX hence system throws error message.
If you check the Paylaod, you find many external conditions same as XXXX which you can identify from error message. Now check the code list mappings for ExternalSalesPriceSpecificationElementTypeCode and here no mappings are avaialble for local code XXXX Also. Secondly in fine tuning activity there is no External Condition Type is maintained as well.
In order to resolve this issue, maintain below settings in fine tuning:
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Projects View and choose Open Activity List.
- Choose All Activities and find External Pricing.
- Choose External Condition Type and add condition type XXXX.
- Perform Save.
- Then search: Code List Mapping and maintain Code List Mapping for ExternalSalesPriceSpecificationElementTypeCode with Map Group ABC.
- Perform Save.
- Then reprocess the failed message and you can also trigger new replication messages.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To