- Certain larger picklist never finish loading when clicking on the dropdown to see the values in the picklist.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to instance
- Either try to create a new employee or go to an existing employee and try to modify cerrtain porlet (like job information portlet).
- Click on a field dropdown that will pull in values (picklist). (Also known as Lazy loading).
- Notice that it does not show all values and it never finishes loading... (See example image below)
- This is a known issue and is deemed to be a bug in the code.
- Development has found that there is an incorrect "endIndex" command in the code that is causing the page view of all picklist values.
- A fix for this issue is targetted to be released in b1705
ECT-65676, successfactors, employee Central, EC, picklist, lazy loading , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1611 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702