Dimension Name cannot be Modified when a Model is created off MS SQL. All the dimensions names comes up as Header1, Header2... and so on.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2017.08
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Model connecting to MS SQL
- Check the Column Heading/Name. It's all good
- Click on Create Model
- After the Model is created. Check the Preferences of a Dimension
- The "Name" under Preferences displayes "HEADER1" and cannot be modified (Screen Shot#1 above)
- Now click on Cube to select an Exception Aggregation Dimension, under "Account"
- All the dimensions display as HEADER1, HEADER2... etc (Screen shot#2 above)
The cause is currently under investigation by Development.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, unreachable, down, not responding, cannot connect , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed