The calibration template is missing in the template dropdown list when trying to create new calibration session.
Reproducing the Issue
1. In Admin Center, go to Manage Calibration Session.
2. Create a new calibration session.
3. It is required to select a calibration template, however the calibration template is missing in the dropdown list.
4. When you go to Manage Calibration Templates to check the template, you can see that the said calibration template is active.
The reason why the calibration template is not showing in the dropdown when creating a calibration session is because there is no calibration element defined in the template.
1. In Admin Center, go to Manage Calibration Templates.
2. Open the Calibration Template.
3. In the template go to the 'Views' tab.
4. Notice that there are no 'Calibration Element' set for the view.
5. Select an element in the dropdown list and save the template.
calibration template calibration session , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , Problem