- Employee clicks on the to-do alert icon and sees that he/she has xx amount of ToDo Approval Request that are oustanding. when clicking ot see the requests the page never finesh loading. See screenshots of behavior below:
After you click on "Approve Request to see the requests, you get the following loading screen that never finishes:
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on
- Click on the icon that has a number that shows you have xx amount of oustanding Approvals.
- Click on "Approve Requests" to see the specific Requests.
- Notice that the Request screen never finishes loading and therefore never shows you the actual requests.
- This has been deemed as a bug in the code.
- A fix for this has been targetted to be released in b1705 release.
- The fix will change the order of the various queries in the code that build up the workflow request page.
UI-9677, Successfactors, Employee Central, EC, workflow, approval, todo , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , Problem