When CompoundEmployee API is queried through Boomi, the following error is encountered
The field workOrder is not present in the CompoundEmployee API.
Goto Admin Center --> SFAPI Data Dictionary --> CompoundEmployee, search for this field it would not be present
Please follow the following steps to enable the WorkOrder field in the CompoundEmployee API
1. Goto Admin Center --> Manage Data
2. Search for Compound Employee API Object Types
3. Select as enitity: Object Type List (if the entity is empty you have to create one via Create New)
4. Create new with the following configuration--> Object Type:WorkOrder and User Type Filed: externalCode and save the same.
5. Refresh the OData metadata in the instance by following the KBA: 2171588
KBA , workorder field not enabled , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , P2P & Cloud Payroll , How To