- Created Custom process or Crossboarding process but same is not available under Process tab
- Trying to manually create a candidate from Process tab but custom process is missing
- Trying to Initiate Onboarding from recruiting following error appears,
"Unable to initiate onboarding process. [ErrorCode - 500; ErrorMessage- Error loading Process Controller for Onboarding Global]"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
Click on Process Tab
Your Custom Process is missing from there
Super Admin Access is needed.
- Please follow link to create a custom process
Under the newly created Process, make sure that Start Control and Process Controller are the same as the standard Onboarding,
if you are selecting Process Type as Onboarding the value should be:
Start Control: Standard_OnboardingStartControl
Process Controller: XpressHR.BLL.OnboardingProcessController
- After making changes to the Work Queue columns, navigate to:
Super Admin => Manage Index Fields Cache => Select Yes for Enable Index Fields cache and then click Rebuild Cache and Save Changes.
- Note, If you are not rebuilding cache, System will take some time to cache automatically and upon that only,
- Custom process will be visible under Process tab
- Note, you will not be able to start the process manually if you do not have step 1 configured
- Grant the user permission to start the process manually
- Navigate to Onboarding
- Find the group associated with the user
- Select the group, and click Assign on the properties
- Select the custom process
- Click New Hire Activity Steps Permissions
- Click the checkbox for step one
- Apply changes, and Click Submit
Custom process, Crossboarding missing under process, Process missing, Manually start process, process not showing in Process
Unable to initiate onboarding process. [ErrorCode - 500; ErrorMessage- Error loading Process Controller for Onboarding Global , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem