- You are trying to query data from SFSF using integration center.
- The query does not return the Future dated records in the output file.
- Or when the data is previewed only the recent time slice is bought in the output.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Goto Admin Center --> integration center
2. Create a simple flat file integration
3. Choose EmpJob as the base entity and the select the fields as needed for integration (in this example only UserID, sequence number, start and end dates have been chosen)
4. Now click on configure fields tab, only the latest time slice(as of dated) information would be fetched.
OData queries by default fetches as-of-dated information, hence we need to apply from date and to date filters.
1. Goto Filter and sort tab
2. Under time based filters, choose the value for "Effective From:" and "Effective To:" as per the need.
3. For Example: If we want to fetch the complete information pertaining to an employee just choose the "Effective From:" to the oldest time slice
Note: In the same way please choose the time slices and set the effective from and to dates to filter the records
Future dated records