- In Certain circumstances, it is possible to get an Application Error when smiply trying to upload a new profile image.
- In backend splunk trace the following example exception is observed:
(errorId=75b4eff4-0b82-4862-ae5f-215a02a66b7d, timestamp=2017-03-20T15:59:50.491-0400): Error marshalling java.util.List: Error marshalling com.successfactors.edu.bean.vo.publicprofile.CropPhotoVo: null. See the logs for more details.. See the logs for more details.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in and go to My Employee File
- Click "Header" and choose and "edit Profile Picture"
- Chosoe to Upload new Picture and select your image file
- Click save and observe the error
- This is currently a problem in the code that in certain circumstances there is an invalid info check and Blob convert
- This is targetted to be fixed in b1705 release.
JIRA EDU-9649, SuccessFactors, Employee Central, EC, photo, upload , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem