- When creating a new "Composite Employee Data Import" job in provisioning and setting this job to run as incremental load; after you click save you will see that the job get saves as a full purge instead of incremental load.
- SAP successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into provisioning
- Go to create new jobs
- choose to create a new "Composite Employee Data Import" job.
- select Incremental load
- save this new job
- recheck settings of this job and notice that it changed to full purge.
- This is currently a bug in the UI. Note that this is actually only a visible UI bug, and the jobs will actually just run fine as incremental load.
- A fix is for this UI issue is targetted to be released in b1705
JIRA ECT-67521, Sucessfactors, employee Central, EC, provisioning , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1611 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702