You have a pick list which is Not Started. You take a preview of the pick list and can see that the expected identified stock information is not available in the preview.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to the Task Control view.
- Search for the relevant pick task and choose the button Print Task. You can also choose Preview button and choose the option Preview.
- The preview or print out does not have the identified stock information.
- If the task is in Not Started status with no identified stock value in the field Identified stock, the identified stock related information will not be available in the print document.
- If the task is In Process and atleast one quantity is filled of the Planned Quantity field along with identified stock, the identified stock information will be available in the print document.
Please enter atleaste one quantity in Planned Quantity field and the identified stock value in the Identified Stock field.
KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To