- The tile Team Summary has been disabled via Manage Home Page, however, the tile is still active on home page for managers under ToDo section
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Move "Team Summary" tile to catalog or Not Used under manage home page
- The tile "Team review summary" is stil seen under ToDo after an IC (Individual Contributor) to Manager event occurs
- "Review Team Summary" To Do Tile in Home page V3 is part of the Smart Suite for b1602.
- Once an Individual Contributor is promoted to Manager, the "Review Team Summary" should be displayed in Homepage "ToDo" section.
- The todo tile contains the same slides as "Team Summary" tile, the only difference is todo tile doesn't has sidebar while "Team Summary" tile has one.
- If you want to disable "Team Review Summary" tile under "TODO" section, you should go to "event center" and turn off the "Home Page" subscriber of "Individual Contributor to Manager" event.
- If you want to disable "Team Summary" tile under "My team" section, you should move to "Not Used"
- Team summary
- Team Review Summary
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705