The previous Home Page UI used to allow adding hyperlinks to specific reports to the the quick links tile directly. The functionality is slightly different in the new UI.
This article explains the steps required to create quick links / hyperlinks to reports on the home page, in the new Home Page (v3 / Fiori).
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Successfactors Fiori Home Page (v3)
Reproducing the Issue
The quicklinks tile in the new UI doesn't give the option to add shortcuts to individual reports:
Shortcuts to individual reports can be added to the 'Reports' tile under 'My Speciality'.
- Click 'Reports' under 'My Speciality'.
- Expand the Analytics / Reporting dropdown.
- Then expand the reporting framework you are interested in.
All the reports available to the user (created by or shared with) will be listed.
The options /navigation will slightly differ for Report Center:
- Hover the cursor to right of the listed report's name and click the star icon.
This will add the report to the favorite list.
- Once added, the report(s) will be availble in the 'Favorites' list under the 'Reports' tile:
Quick Link to reports
Short cut , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem