- The system is allowing New Hires to be saved with an incorrect Event Reason.
- During New Hire process, changing the Legal Entity does not force you to alter the Event Reason to one specifc to the new Legal Entity.
- When Event Reasons exist for specific companies, changing the company should make you change the Event Reason; however this is not happening.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central - b1702, b1705
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Tool > Update User Information > Add New Employee
- In Identity section, select values for Legal Entity (Company) and Event Reason
- Fill out additional required fields
- Choose Continue to go to the next section
- Click on the pencil to the right of the Identity section to edit
- Choose a different Company
- Notice the available Event Reasons from the previous Legal Entity are still listed and you are not prompted to select a new one
- This makes it possible to save a New Hire with an incorrect Event Reason
The issue has been identified and logged under JIRA ECT-72356
There is currently no target release scheduled for this issue. It is being reviewed by Engineering.
NOTE: The Event Reasons are based upon the Country where the Legal Entity resides.
Success Factors , successfactors , SF , EC , PP3 , company event reason is wrong , ECT 72356 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , Bug Filed