- Users have been assigned a new supervisor, but have learning assignments on their learing profile which were assigned by their previous supervisor(s).
- The new supervisor attempts to remove an item, previously assigned but the item is not removed fron the learning plan.
- This does not happen with curricula - only with items.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - all supported versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Set Employee to have Supervisor A
2. As Supervisor A add a curricula to the employees plan.
3. As Supervisor A add an item to the employees plan.
4. Change the Employee to have Supervisor B.
5. As Supervisor B remove the curricula assignment.
6. As Supervisor B attempt to remove the item assignment.
The items' the new supervisor is trying to remove belong to a curricula.
The item you are trying to remove is part of curricula as you can see below the item.
The expected behavior is that if an item is assigned through curricula, then the item can be removed from the learning plan ONLY when you remove the curricula itself.
When attempting to remove the item, a confirmation message that contains "free floating items (those not associated with curricula) were removed".
You can confirm this by verifying that even the old supervisor does not have the option to remove the same item for the sub-ordinate because that's as designed. So it's not about old and new supervisors.
remove item, supervisor, manager, direct reports, not removed, not working, learning, lod-sf-lms, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem