When Stock availability is checked at the time of releasing Customer Demand a warning message appears.
Item XX partially released; confirmation of released part frozen
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Control Work Center.
- Go to Customer Demand View.
- Search for Sales Order XYZ.
- Select Go.
- Select Order Line item XYZ-xx to check availability of Stock.
- Select Actions --> select Check Availability.
Warning message appears
Item xx partially released; confirmation of released part frozen.
As the line item is partially released for delivery and as there is not enough stock available at a given point of time the warning message is triggered.
We need to ensure that there is sufficient Stock available in Stock Overview or in Supply Planning screen before releasing the Demand in order to avoid the warning message.
System is working as designed.
KBA , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , Product Enhancement