User is unable to search for the items that are part of a catalog to which he/she is having access to and is getting the below screen when searched for anything.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to LMS as user.
- Search for the item from the catalog.
The item title is not created for the language(s) used by the user during catalog search.
The fix for this there are two options:
- User needs to correct the language used when searching by:
- Manually changing the Primary or secondary language
- Updating the default language via 'Options and Settings' (under 'Links' in the Home Page)
- Admin to update the item title for that language
- Admin > Learning > ***Edit the item*** > ***Hover the mouse to the item title and click the 'Locale' icon*** > ***Update the value of the locale being used by the user(s) then save***
2186608 - Cannot find the item when searches for the same in the catalog even if the item is in the catalog and catalog is assigned to the user if seen from the admin side| screen showing message: No result match your search match -Learning Management system
Browse all courses, Browse Catalog Search, There are no search results with your keyword or search criteria. Please remove your criteria and try a new search, Find Learning, Catalog search page, SF, Success Factors, catalog search, no search results, search criteria , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , Problem