- Getting error such as: "You cannot configure this option due to the rating scale/picklist definition missing" within Manage Calibration Templates?
- Non stop loading in any of the trend portlets such as Performance, Potential, Competency, Objective, Custom1 and/or Custom2 (v12 UI)
- How to properly map the Matrix Grid rating scale and Trend portlets to the correct scale ID?
- SuccessFactors Succession Management Matrix Grid Reports
- SuccessFactors Employee Profile Background Elements
Reproducing the Issue
One of the sample errors you might encounter is:
Or no rating shows up when you view a Trend Portlet, it never stops showing a loading notice.
- Caused by incorrect mapping in the data model XML or no rating scale is mapped to the trend portlet.
Create a ticket to Support requesting to review the scale id mapping of Trend portlets or if you are a partner that has access to provisioning, you can make the changes directly in Succession Data Model XML.
See below the background element to scale id mappings:
Background Element ID
|Corresponding Scale ID|
Incorrect mapping or misspelled Scale ID would result to an rating scale and source issue.
Sample XML config: <background-element id="sysOverallCompetency" type-id="23" scale-id="Competency">
(e.g. for sysOverallPerformance, mapeed scale id is sysOverallPerformance instead of Performance)
Also make sure that Matrix Grid rating scales are properly configured according to the user's language and calibration matrix grid depends on this rating scale configuration as well.
- 2457848 - Is it possible to add custom fields on the Trend (e.g. Performance) portlets?
- 2267980 - Talent Profile: Which settings control what ratings appear in the Employee Profile portlets?
- 2172442 - Which portlets are controlled by the Scorecard Process and Date Range?
- 2250175 - Troubleshooting Rating Inconsistencies: Matrix Grid Report
- Rating scale issue, Calibration rating source error, rating scale