- Dimension appears as a Measure.
- Numeric dimension converted to a measure in Lumira.
- Why some Universe Dimensions displays as a Measures in Lumira?
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.0
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Information Design Tool (IDT) create a Universe off any data source.
- Add at least one numeric dimension to the Universe.
- Publish the Universe to the SAP BusinessObjects Repository.
- In Lumira desktop, create a new document, and select the source: "SAP Universe Query Panel"
- In the "SAP Universe Query Panel", add the numeric dimension to the Result Objects for Query, and click "Finish"
- Notice the Numeric Dimension displays under Measures in Lumira.
- To faciliate the creation of visualization in Lumira, all numeric database fields, or numeric dimensions, are displayed under Measures and Dimensions.
- If some of the numerical dimension are not meant to be used as a measure, remove it from the list of Measures by following the steps below:
- Open the document in Lumira desktop.
- In the left pane, under the Prepare or Visualise room, click on the option button for the measure you want to remove.
- In the Options menu list, select "Remove..."
LUM, UNX, UNV , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0