You have adapted the Valid To date of an Employee in Employee's view, however you are not able to view this Valid To date when you view this Employee inside the Org Structure.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Organizational Management.
- Select required Org Unit.
- Select Employees tab.
- Valid To date of the Org Unit is shown however Valid To date of the employee is not available.
This is expected system behavior. Adapting the Valid To date for an employee in Employees's view does not enbale the same to show up when you view this employee inside an Org Unit. The Valid To date has to be adapted inside Org Unit separately.
Follow the below mentioned steps to adapt the Employee Valid To date inside Org Unit:
- Hover over the mouse on the required Employee in the Urg Unit.
- Select the Settings button
- Select the Personalized button
- Now from the new pop up window, select the field Valid To and any other required fields.
- Save and the ValidTo date of the employee will show here when you hover over the Employee.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To