You have recieved an error message FM call to post data failed , while adding a trigger to campaign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Campaign Work center
- Go to Campaigns View
- Select the campain
- Navigate to Build facet
- Select the section Trigger
- Add the seelcted one from Submitted Form / E-Mail Interaction / Clicked Link
Once this is added , you are reciving an error.
Handling of the special characters like % ,=, ", ', etc. in the links of the email template is currenlty not supported and hence this error
- Open the HTML file of the E-Mail Template in edit mode.
- Search for Title in it
- In this section , remove all the special characters viz. ',','%' etc from them.
For example ,
Sales & Services can be replaced by Sales and Services
Sales by 100% can replaced by Sales by 100percent
So once the special characters are removed and the template is saved , this error can be avoided.
KBA , LOD-LE-MKT , Marketing , How To