Your requirement is to upload data using the Migration workbench. Upon uploading the Migration File to the migration tool, system throws the below message:
System Maintenance / Temporary System Downtime Message
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the migration activity
- Select Upload and choose Data from Migration Template
- Browse for the migration file
- Select Upload
- System loads for a while and throws the Message
Issue may be due to the Migration File size being more than 100 MB which may have resulted in the performance issue. If the number of records in the migration file are more, the performance will be relatively slow and the system will throw the Message.
In case of such slow execution and Message, it is always advisable to optimize the Migration File. For a better performance of the migration tool, we recommend to upload the Migration File which does not exceed 100 MB.
Reduce the number of records in the Migration File and split the records into different files such that each file is not more than 100 MB and test the behavior of the file upload and execution in the migration tool.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To