What steps are required for creating a linear trend line with Lumira Discovery 2.x?
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.x
The following steps will create a linear trend line in Lumira Discovery 2.x:
- Add the dimension you want to be the trend line to the appropriate axis of the the chart.
- The dimension will show up as a new series of bars in the chart.
- Double-click the chart.
- Right-click a bar on the newly added series to bring up the menu as so:
- Select Change Chart Type for Series.
- Select Line.
- You will now have a linear trend line like so:
Lumira Discovery Trend Line Bar Chart , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To