- After hitting "Add to selected" in Target Populations, browser does not respond for a long period, crashes and/or shows [object Object] under "Selected people".
- SuccessFactors Presentations Performance History Live Slide
Reproducing the Issue
- Presentations Module
- Choose a Presentation
- Add a Live Slide.
- Performance History.
- Choose a target Population.
- Click Add Live Slide. Once live slide is generated, it will show browser
- UI is unable to handle massive amounts of user (beyond 1000) in the list. This is an expected behavior since in a true business environment, it's hard to see clearly if there're more than 1000 person's performance history in one slide chart.
- You can check if the target population exceeds 1000 when you check Company Info/Org.
- There is an existing enhancement request in TRVW-1515 to review the best fit UI solution on this. However there is no timeline yet on "when" or "If" this will push through.
- Presentations, Live Slide, Performance History, Browser Crash, Performance Issue, Loading, [object Object], Add to selected
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702