- Head of Department dropdown menu is empty
- Head of Division dropdown menu is empty
- Head of Unit dropdown menu is empty
- Manage Data > Department, there were no results for Head of Department
- Manage Data > Division, there were no results for Head of Division
- Manage Data > Business Unit, there were no results for Head of Unit
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
For existent Department/Division/Business Unit
- Navigate to 'Manage Data'
- Select 'Department' from the first drop down menu
- Select a specific department in the next drop down menu
- Click in 'Make Correction'
- Select the drop down for 'Head of Department'
No selections are avilable
For new Department/Division/Business Unit
- Go to: Manage Data
- Create New: Departament, Division or Bussiness Unit
- For Department, click in Head of Department drop down
- For Division, click in Head of Division drop down
- For Business Unit, click in Head of Unit drop down
There were no results
- This is normal behavior, if the specific 'Department' was set up without selecting a 'Head of Deparment' during initial configuration.
- Since the fields Head Of Department and Head Of Unit are effective date, the logged user must have permission to Job Information > Hire Date of target users, also the target users must have hire date to compare the data.
1. The logged user must have permission to Job Information > Hire Date of target users, also the target users must have hire date to compare the data
2. Click on 'Insert New Record'
3. Input an 'Effective Date' for this record (It's best to use the 'Calendar' icon to select an effective date)
4. Click Proceed
5. Select the 'Head of Department' or 'Head of Division' drop down menu
6. Select the User you want to put as Head of Department from the list
7. Click Save
Note: Previously in 1702 and prior, you had to select a "Code" prior to selecting a "Head of Department", now the code is selected automatically in v1705.
Head of Department, Head of Division, Head og Unit, there were no results, empty, blank, division, department, business unit , KBA , head of department , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To