Head of Department dropdown menu is empty.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central v1702
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central v1705
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to 'Manage Data'
2. Select 'Department' from the first drop down menu
3. Select a specific department in the next drop down menu
4. Click on 'Make Correction'
5. Select the drop down for 'Head of Department'
6. No selections are avilable
This is normal behavior, if the specific 'Department' was set up without selecting a 'Head of Deparment' during initial configuration.
1. Click on 'Insert New Record'
2. Input an 'Effective Date' for this record (It's best to use the 'Calendar' icon to select an effective date)
3. Click Proceed
4. Select the 'Head of Department' drop down menu
5. Selectg the User you want to put as Head of Department from the list
6. Click Save
Note: Previously in 1702 and prior, you had to select a "Code" prior to selecting a "Head of Department", now the code is selected automatically in v1705.
KBA , head of department , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To