- I had all the permission in Onboarding, after Permission Sync is run, i have limited access
- Few of the user are not coming over to Onboarding. These users has System admin role
- All the users are assigned the permission through RBP in BizX. When the Permission Sync job runs, the permission will sync over to Onboarding
- System Admin roles will not sync over to Onboarding. All the users having System admin role will be excluded from the sync.
System admin role should be given to users manually in Onboarding.
You can exclude the Roles / Users from the report.
Steps to follow
- Login to BizX
- Go to Reports / Analytics
- Choose Ad hoc Reports
- Edit Permission Report
- Click on Filters -> Refine Criteria
- Choose UserID / RoleName
- Click "By Rule"
- + Add Rule and create the rule
- Click the preview and verify the user id or the role is excluded
Now the report will be generated based on the filter condition.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1608