It seems that not all the list of values are visible in the variable screen when creating a new import data model from BW Queries.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.7.1
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.3x
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a new model from SAP BW
- Select a Query and click on "OK"
- Select one of the Variables
- Notice that not all the values are available under possible values.
The "Possible Values" result set is limited to 100 values.
- The search function needs to be used for finding unavailable values.
- The behavior is by design.
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, BW, LOV, appear, wrong, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , How To