- Unable to see 'Initiate Evaluations' button in 'My Classes' view
- Instructor Role has necessary worflow
- Scheduled Offering learning has not yet been recorded
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- My Classes
- In My Classes, select Past Classes
- Select related Past Class, then Users
- Choose the dropdown on right (normally displays as All)
- Click Evaluation Not Sent
- Tick the users you want to trigger evaluations.
- Click Initiate Evaluations
- This was enhanced in 1705 so that the buttons are available without having to select "Evaluation not sent" from the drop down:
- You will receive a validation error for the user you already triggered the evaluation for.
SuccessFactors;Learning;Initiate;Eval;Survey;Instructor;not;found;defect;my;classes;LMS;trigger;past;classes;evaluation;1702 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To