You noticed that item created from a followed document is not automatically followed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center;
- Click on Opportunities;
- Open ABC Opportunity (ABC represents the ID of the Opportunity);
- Follow this Opporutnity;
- Go to Activities tab;
- Create a Task coming from the Opportunity;
- Open the Task created;
The Following option is not marked for the newly created document.
The following option will not work automatically without a scoping question.
There is a question in the Project Scope to make this assignment works automatically, please proceed with the below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center;
- Click on Implementation Projects;
- Open the Project;
- Go to the Questions phase;
- Dropdown the Communication and Information Exchange;
- Select Communities, Document Manager;
- Review the Question: Do you want to deactivate system feed generation for your cloud solution?.
After reviewing this question, Item Created from a Followed Document is going to be Automatically Followed.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To