Upon uploading the migration template in the migration tool, system loads for a while and throws the error:
500 SAP Internal Server Error
ERROR: Incorrect access to a string using a negative length. (termination: RABAX_STATE)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the migration activity
- Select Upload and choose Data from Migration Template
- Browse for the migration file
- Select Upload
- System throws errors
This issue can occure due to multiple reasons. One of the reasons for the error can be due to Column headers in the migration file are combined or incorrect as the data in the file may have been edited using Notepad.
In case of incorrect Migration template this error can occure.
Download a new migration template from the migration tool and fill the data. Upload the migration file and complete the migration.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To