- The list of Calculation Views from HANA Cloud Platform is not being displayed when try to create a model.
- Only one Calculation View is displaying from the dropdown windows: "persistenceEncryptionServiceStatus", "sap.hana.security.base.persistence".
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- From the Main Menu, select Create Model.
- Select a Live Data connection for datasource.
- In the dialog that is displayed, select the System you want to connect to from the dropdown list.
You will be prompted to enter the user ID and password to access the selected system.
- The List of Hana Views is not appearing from the dropdown list.
- The behavior is by design.
- SAP Analytics Cloud only supports calculation views with the Data Category Type "Cube".
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
PM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, drop-down, HCP, CloudPlatform, calcview, , KBA , calculation view , hana live data connection , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed